httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/apache getfile.t
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:01:44 GMT
On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> I can extend it to engulf the plan() extension that we have added and then
> the only function you will ever call with plan() is skip_unless. I
> think this:
>
>   plan ..., skip_unless('cgi', 'lwp');

there's no point in overloading plan anymore then.  we should just change
it to:

skip_unless(...);

plan tests => $tests;

and have skip_unless() print "1..0\n..."; exit; if conditions are not met.

personally, i would rather keep the the current plan shorthand and change
skip_unless to be called as it is above.