httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Isabella Pighi" <isabella.pi...@db.com>
Subject running flood
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:36:02 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use Flood, (just downloaded and compiled with the distribution version of apache
(2.0.28).
I've used the round-robin-ssl.xml configuration files adding only one site in the urllist.
this is the error message I got :

$ ./flood test/round-robin-ssl.xml
open request failed.
Error running farmer 'Joe': Error string not specified yet.

I compiled flood on a solaris box, (2.6)  without warnings.

What can I do? Could you help me?

Isabella

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.