httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test README
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:09:27 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> coar@apache.org wrote:
>
>>   For an extensive documentation see
>>  -modperl-2.0/docs/src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod.
>>  +modperl-2.0/docs/devel/testing/testing.pod
>>  + or
>>  +http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/devel/testing/testing.pod
>>

> Um, I don't follow the mod_perl lists closely, so someone who does
> might be interested in this:
>
> $ pod2html testing.pod >testing.html
> /usr/local/bin/pod2html: testing.pod: cannot resolve L<Debugging>
>  in paragraph 238. at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Pod/Html.pm line 1556.

Yes, yes, I didn't get to the internal linking yet. It's broken on
purpose, so I remember to fix it asap :)

BTW, it's all alpha-quality and should have something broken, or I'll
have to mark it gamma :)

I hope in a few days you will have the html version online in the new
mod_perl site preview.

Thanks Ken.