httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: getting t/SMOKE to work
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:26:12 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> So I decided to try out this mysterious t/SMOKE thing (well, mysterious to
> those of us who haven't managed to keep up on our email for the last few
> weeks)... and I got all kinds of compile errors.  Anybody know why I'd
> have to do the following in order to get the thing to run?  t/TEST works
> fine both with and without the changes.

The recent introduction of Apache::TestConfig::COLOR created an internal
circular dependency between Apache::TestTrace and Apache::TestConfig :(
The modules require each other. I think it's fixed now.

Doug, how about moving Apache::TestConfig::COLOR into
Apache::TestTrace::COLOR and thus killing this dependency.