httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm TestRequest.pm TestRun.pm
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:03:13 GMT
Doug MacEachern wrote:

> i'll have a look on win32 later, in the meantime you can grab this:
> http://perl.apache.org/~dougm/httpd-test-sslca.tar.gz
>
> unpack it inside the httpd-test/perl-framework directory.
> and there will be no attempt to use openssl or generate the ca.

Nope, I'm still getting the 'can't find "openssl"' error, unless
I redo the 'perl Makefile.PL' step w/o the -ssl switch.  Which,
by the way, is particularly annoying when I'm not trying to
run any SSL tests; it completely disables the suite. :-(  IMHO,
having to re-do the Makefile depending on whether you intend to
test SSL or not isn't cool..
--
#ken	P-)}