httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject [perl-framework] SSL certs/keys for non-mod_ssl
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:16:14 GMT
Okey, I'm a real neophyte when it comes to SSL.
I need to [pretty much] duplicate the SSL tests for
IBM's SSL module.  Among other things, I presume that
means I need to create some things (keys? certs?)
corresponding to those in the t/ssl/{keys,certs} directories.
Right?  Or are the t/ssl/certs/*.crt files client-side
only?  Which of these things do I need to put into
a format IBM's module can read, and what were the
particulars of the ones generated for mod_ssl (so I
can create some with the same parameters for the IBM module)?
--
#ken	P-)}