httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject perl-framework w/ 3P modules
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:23:00 GMT
I'm trying to run some SSL tests using IBM's SSL module
instead of mod_ssl, and I seem to be running into some
assumptions somewhere.

IBM's LoadModule line for this looks like:

  LoadModule ibm_ssl_module  modules/mod_ibm_ssl.so

so I use

  perl Makefile.PL -ssl_module_name mod_ibm_ssl

Unfortunately, the *.conf[.in] files have sections for
'<IfModule @ssl_module_name@>', but they enclose directives
which are specific to mod_ssl and don't work with IBM's
SSL module.

I can add an explicit '<IfModule mod_ibm_ssl.c>', but
that's not going to keep the existing <IfModule @ssl_module_name@>
sections from triggering and keeping the server from running..

I'm inclined to think the <IfModule @ssl_module_name@> sections
should be modified to explicitly name mod_ssl.

Any thoughts/suggestions?
--
#ken	P-)}