httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject modules/dav on Win32
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 18:50:34 GMT
@#*&(^(#(&@# windows.. }-(

After a lot of travail I've gotten to the point at which all
the prerequisites for modules/dav on Windows can be run.
(Only the Expat bundled with Apache seems to suffice for
XML::Parser, btw; the Win32 download from expat.sf.net
fails tests because of a missing XML_GetAttributeCount).

And now.. and now.. modules/dav is running, but crapping out
with

modules\dav.........The getpwnam function is unimplemented at modules\dav.t line 37.
dubious
	Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-14

Is this missing getpwnam a deficiency of my Perl on Windows?
--
#ken	P-)}