httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Benson <gben...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Wierd problem with apache/post test
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:47:42 GMT

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> yeah, the socket gets saturated, saw the same problem with ssl, see the
> comment in apache/post.t:
> #300, 500, 2000, 4000, 6000, 10_000);
> #XXX: ssl currently falls over here

I wondered if this was the same problem :)

> i think your solution to modify mod_echo_post.c is the way to go, just
> make sure you free() the malloced buffer.  either that or write the post
> data to a tmp file then send that back out.

Write to a file was my favourite option (some of our machines are low on
RAM), but I did the memory thing as a quick hack to check if it worked.

Anyone have any objections to my rewriting mod_echo_post to dump
everything to a temporary file and then read it back?

Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]