httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [patch] user defined debug script
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:56:13 GMT
On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> I debug different things and with gdb's dynamic libs symbol loading
> slowness now I have to *craft* gdb scripts to do what I want. I cannot
> call them all .gdbinit. Makes sense? In any case Apache-Test already
> generates a gdb script which collides with the script that I want to
> run. What's the point of having this script then?

no, Apache-Test does not generate a file named '.gdbinit'
in fact, i have crafted my own ./.gdbinit in httpd-test/perl-framework
that i use all the time.  and i have a different one crafted in my
modperl-2.0/ directory.  and still more goodies in ~/.gdbinit
and if i need more i can (gdb) source .more-gdbinit