httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [patch take3] add test skipping reasoning
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:27:29 GMT
On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

patch doesn't apply for me, but looks good so just commit and ..

>   - when I run filter/case test I get:
> filter/case....skipped: cannot find mod_php4, cannot find case_filter
> => where the php4 requirement comes from?

.. we'll figure this out then.

>   - I've used push() to collect reasons, so we report as many reasons
> (i.e. requirements as possible at once). For the same reason I also
> think to change have_module to test all the modules and not to bail out
> on the first missing module. should I do it?

that'd be fine.

> +    my @reasons = ();
>       for (@modules) {
> +        my $reason;

not sure if your mail has munged the patch, but indentation looks off like
this everywhere.

> +   skip_unless(sub { $perlpod }, "dir $perlpod doesn't exist");

'$perlpod' should be '$vars->{perlpod}' in the reason string, since
$perlpod is undef if the dir doesn't exist.