httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Lisa Wojcik" <lwoj...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FIXED: compiling http 2.0 / flood on Redhat 6.2
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:43:50 GMT

Hi,

I'm having the same problem building flood.  Could you please let me know
exactly what you added to the makefile?

Thanks,
Lisa

                    Mark Evans

                    <listlust@neon       To:     test-dev@httpd.apache.org

                    ova.net>             cc:

                                         Subject:     FIXED: compiling http 2.0 / flood on
Redhat 6.2
                    11/20/01 09:08

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to test-dev

Hi Guys,

I resolved the issue by tacking these lines into the makefile.

Thanks!

Mark