httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Lisa Wojcik" <lwoj...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Flood errors
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:35:55 GMT

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 12:48:20PM -0600, Lisa Wojcik wrote:
> When I try try run flood I get the following
>
> ./flood examples/round-robin.xml > foo.out
>  open request failed.
>  Error running farmer 'Joe': Error string not specified yet.
[snip]

What's your platform/arch? Are you able to make connections from
your machine to those sites listed in examples/round-robin.xml?
Our error handling is definately lacking, and sometimes you'll get
this error if name lookups fail for a particular URL.

-aaron

I'm using Mandrake 8.0 with an i686.  I'm also using Apache 2.0.28.  I'm
able to make connections to the sites listed.  I'll try that patch that
Justin sent.  Thanks!
Lisa