httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/conf extra.conf.in
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 17:05:44 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Okey, I used your suggestion, Stas.  But shouldn't t_cmp() be
> prefixing its output with '# ' as you described a few days
> ago?

Sorry about that. The fix was too simple to do it right away :) I'm
finishing the sw that will render the perl.apache.org site documentation
and then will do all these things.

I also plan to change t_cmp to trace only if there is a mismatch, or
it's run under a special debug mode. Otherwise big tests generate too
much clutter.