httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Orphaned semaphores on Linux/Apache 1.3.22
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:38:55 GMT
Last night I started getting 'semget: No space left on device'
in the error_log when trying to run tests against 1.3.  Sure
enough, there were tons of semaphores left around.

I have verified that each run of t/TEST for actual tests
leaves at least one orphaned semaphore.  This does not
appear to happen with apachectl management of the same
httpd binary, so I suspect the test server is being
terminated with extreme prejudice rather than with kindness.

This is RH Linux 6.2 with Apache 1.3.23-dev, and httpd-test
from HEAD.
--
#ken	P-)}