httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache-Test breakage
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:39:11 GMT
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> is there anything else we need to do with opts parsing at this stage?

now that we know all args and which are meant as test files, anything else
should throw an error.  for example what ken saw:

% t/TEST t/notexist

currently ignores t/notexist and runs all tests instead.

> I think the break in the middle of config is important to fix, right?

yes.  the problem right now is if die() is thrown, files have been
generated but the Apache::TestConfig object is not committed to
t/conf/apache_test_config.pm.  so t/TEST -clean does not know about those
generated files.  either a DESTROY or __DIE__ handler could probably be
used to solve the problem.