httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm TestRun.pm
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:27:33 GMT
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> As far as file 'comparisons' to the pod files, I believe we've probably
> opened those files in the wrong 'mode'... and we need to binmode them into
> binary (thus, all our mismatches :)  Where would I find that comparison code?

hmm, server side the default-handler is sending the files, client side
libwww-perl is reading the data over a socket, i don't think binmode() can
be applied there, can it?  and the comparision to the file on disk is done
with -s $file;  can you run that test with t/TEST -v t/apache/getfile
so we can see what it reports for download and file bytes?