httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm TestRun.pm
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:15:58 GMT
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> httpd is now 'undef'... not pretty... watching for the next commit.

hmm, you might need to:
t/TEST -clean
(and double check that any *.conf in t/conf and
t/conf/apache_test_config.pm are gone after that)

and backing out that change means you'll need to use:
perl Makefile.PL httpd .../Apache.exe
rather than     -httpd .../Apache.exe

> I believe the other patch you suggested for win32 paths solves our problem on
> that platform.

ok great.

> As far as file 'comparisons' to the pod files, I believe we've probably
> opened those files in the wrong 'mode'... and we need to binmode them into
> binary (thus, all our mismatches :)  Where would I find that comparison code?

oh right, i'll need to dig to find it anyhow, i'll just go ahead and add
the binmode() calls.