httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestServer.pm
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:29:18 GMT
dougm@apache.org wrote:

> dougm       01/10/20 11:01:32
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestServer.pm
>   Log:
>   make sure only 1 process is started for win32; else Kill will only shutdown the parent

doesn't it contradict with being able to override maxclients? So if a
certain test relies on the fact that it needs 2 servers at the same
time, this will hang.

At the end I didn't need 2 clients for ModPerl::Registry tests (so far)
but it's possible that me or some other project using Apache::Test will
need this functionality.

I suggest to at least warn if maxclients =! 1 and WIN32 and we can solve
it later.

Or does it mean that the tests that require 1+ servers need to skip on
WIN32?