httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Writing tests with Apache::Test doc has been started
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:19:22 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>>The doc I'm talking about resides in
>>modperl-docs/src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod
>>

> hey, is there any way to stick this in the httpd-test distribution.  I've
> written a substantial amount of material for Apache::Test for the book
> (written before this document, BTW, which would have been a big help two
> months ago ;) and would rather reference "writing_tests.pod" rather than
> some obscure WebCVS link...

I don't want the documentation to be spread across different cvs modules
  to make it easier to build the docs with internal links and distribute
docs as a separate package.

I've referenced to the above path in Apache-Test/README (which Doug
temporary reverted, so it's not there now), so there is no problem to
get the document.

Once I get around rewriting Pod::HtmlPsPdf to use TT, I'll add the docs
building code and then we can start making the htmls available on the
web and link to them from httpd.apache.org/test/

If you have something to contribute to the existing doc, please go ahead
-- it still needs a lot of work.

Thanks Geoff!