httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Why 5.6, and t/TEST not working as described
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:18:39 GMT
Thanks, Doug.  I figured out the other part of my question,
which was (unasked) why 't/TEST t/expires' ran everything.
The answer is 'because it should be t/module/expires'.
Of course, I would have expected an error and no action,
but what do I know. :-)

Next question: How do I find out the details of failing
test, and what causes tests to be skipped?  mod_expires
is failing a few, but all I get are test numbers that
I can relate to diddly -- and some tests are being skipped
for no reason I can ascertain.

Suggestion: Rather than having a single error log for
all tests run, what about declaring a new one and gracefully
restarting before each set is run?  (As an option, of course.)
The reason I ask: I went wading through tons of [correct]
access failure messages looking for any relating to mod_expire
(of which there were none)..
--
#ken	P-)}