httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Why 5.6, and t/TEST not working as described
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:38:18 GMT
Since most of my Linux machines run RH 6.2, the
requirement for Perl 5.6 is a bit onerous (RH hasn't
built an RPM for 6.2).  Why is 5.6 required?

Running the full suite with t/TEST works fine, but
when I tell it I want a specific set of tests run, or
just to start the test server, it runs the whole suite
as though I didn't specify any options at all.  E.g.,

t/TEST -httpd /path/to/httpd -start

starts the server, and then runs all the tests.

Is this a known problem?
--
#ken	P-)}