httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: having probs setting @inc under Apache-test
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:16:34 GMT
clayton cottingham wrote:

> heya
>
> i cant seem to get the lib 's set properly

right, The example I've used is for the project that resides under the
same tree as Apache-Test, so you've to set up your @INC.

But in reallity, before you start writing your code that uses
Apache::Test, you have to install it. i.e. make install in Apache-Test dir.

> also is it Apache::Const or Constant?
>
> i could find former on cpan
> and latter spits out -compile not exported

That's a part of mod_perl 2.0. Just use the old way you've used so far
for 1.x.

> the only way i can seem to run the test is to install the module first!!

Yup, you got it right. I'll fix the docs.