httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: clean_files() where is it?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:01:54 GMT
clayton cottingham wrote:

> heya
>
> im going through the procedure on writing
> the modperl based tests
>
> here is the part thats thowing,currently:
>
> WriteMakefile(
>     clean               => {
> 			    FILES => "@{ clean_files() }",
> 			   }	,
> );
>
> and here is the message i get:
> Undefined subroutine &main::clean_files called at Makefile.PL line 34.
>
> simple enough except i cant find
> the module that holds this sub!!
>
> so i was wondering if someone could
> tell me what packages this belongs to
> ifg there is a typo
> or im doing something wrong!

Please read the
docs/src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod
again. The clean_files sub is defined right after WriteMakefile in the
example.

Also look at the plenty of examples in the modperl-2.0 rep. I've
suggested to look at httpd-test/perl-framework since it's using
Apache-Test as an external (installed) modules suite.