httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: intro and question [flood]
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:39:45 GMT
On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 12:22:31PM -0700, clayton cottingham wrote:
> > Hmm...it's been too long since I worked on this stuff, do we have something
> > like FLOOD_HAS_SSL for conditional compilation?

I thought there was --disable-ssl option...I dunno...

> > I remember noting that flood can't compile against the static openssl
> > libs, and I may have put this in the STATUS or something... If not
> > we should look into this at least.

I thought it was the other way around.  On Solaris, OpenSSL can't build
shared libraries.

> i dunno but here is something i finally noticed:
>
> checking for SHA1 in -lcrypto... (cached) no
> checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... (cached) no

rm config.cache

Hopefully, you installed the openssl and openssl-devel RPMs now,
so we should detect them now.

Hint, those values need to be yes.  =)  -- justin