httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 04:39:43 GMT
From: "Doug MacEachern" <>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 10:27 PM

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > As far as file 'comparisons' to the pod files, I believe we've probably
> > opened those files in the wrong 'mode'... and we need to binmode them into
> > binary (thus, all our mismatches :)  Where would I find that comparison code?
> hmm, server side the default-handler is sending the files, client side
> libwww-perl is reading the data over a socket, i don't think binmode() can
> be applied there, can it?  and the comparision to the file on disk is done
> with -s $file;  can you run that test with t/TEST -v t/apache/getfile
> so we can see what it reports for download and file bytes?

Ugh... that passes.

apache/byterange --- that hangs (well, appears to hang.)

Range:         bytes=1-8193
downloaded 1 bytes, file is 12521 bytes
not ok 1
# Failed test 1 in apache/byterange.t at line 82

We lock up for quite some time on each byterange test.  Any suggestions?
I grabbed the newest lwp as you suggested and installed it.

View raw message