httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm TestRun.pm
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:03:29 GMT
From: <dougm@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 8:30 PM

> dougm       01/10/16 18:30:40
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test README
>                perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm
>                         TestRun.pm
>   Log:
>   backing out the set of --? enforcing patches due to breaking of:
>    is not proxying requests:
>    t/TEST -proxy
>
>    args meant for Apache::TestRequest are dropped on the floor:
>     t/TEST -post /foo content one=1         (-content was not working either)
>     t/TEST -get /foo username x password y  (nor -username or -password)
>
>    runs all tests rather than just the specified one:
>     t/TEST -httpd ~/foo/httpd t/foo/bar.t
>
>   also was using @ARGV instead of @$argv that is passed into
>   Apache::PerlRun->getopts (hmm, maybe this is what broke things, but i've
>   already spent too much time fighting these problems, just need things to
>   work right now)

httpd is now 'undef'... not pretty... watching for the next commit.

I believe the other patch you suggested for win32 paths solves our problem on
that platform.

As far as file 'comparisons' to the pod files, I believe we've probably
opened those files in the wrong 'mode'... and we need to binmode them into
binary (thus, all our mismatches :)  Where would I find that comparison code?

Bill