httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: forcing cleanup
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:30:58 GMT
On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> this works for me. I had to exit on reconfiguration, since otherwise it'd
> fail to continue. Should I reconfigure in a different way, so I won't have
> to exit?

great.  you can use refresh() to reconfigure, see Apache::TestRun:
        #if config is cached and MaxClients == 1, must reconfigure
        if (!$$save and $opts->{proxy} eq 'on' and $max == 1) {
            $$save = 1;
            warning "server must be reconfigured for proxy";
            $self->refresh;
            $test_config = $self->{test_config};
        }

if you could tweak things so refresh() would happen in the same place for
both conditions, that would be great.