httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject [Fwd: FAILURE httpd-2.0 automated test log]
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 22:17:23 GMT

Ok...
as you can see the jobs runs quite well.
For some reason I can't get SSL built properly on my linux box.
(I haven't really tried)

I've got a couple of things I'd like fixed on the test suite before
this mail gets forwarded to dev@httpd.apache.org on a regular basis.

1. running modules/cgi from a cron job fails on certain tests.
2. can we add a option (like the remove colors one you added)
 to remove the PID from the output. this will make diffing the
 output MUCH simpler.

the plan at the moment is to run this every hour, and only report
when the output changes. It also runs a gdb backtrace if we coredump.

..Ian