httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Initial version of website up...
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 01:32:54 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:26:40AM +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>I'm not sure what's the best way to link to it, but I've started working
>>
>>on the writing tests with the perl framework doc,
>>
>>and it's a part of the mod_perl documentation project. The source can be
>>seen here:
>>

>>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/modperl-docs/src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod
>>

> I'm not familiar enough with perl, but is there a way to get a POD file
> as an HTML file?  -- justin

Of course. pod2html and a few other tools do that.

At some point we will have all the documentation HTMLized, XMLized,
PDFizes. But now it's just a raw POD. I'll try to add the building parts
asap and then we can link to the HTML version, but for now, linking to
POD is better than nothing, IMHO.

Thanks.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/