httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas <s...@stason.org>
Subject Writing tests with Apache::Test doc has been started
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:05:04 GMT
If you are on one of the mod_perl lists you already know that the new
mod_perl 2.0 documentation project has been started and all the docs are
available from modperl-docs cvs repository.

This morning I've started working on the doc that explains how to write
tests with Apache::Test framework. I need your help reviewing things I
wrote and contribute to the document. Especially the C-modules part.

Once we complete the doc, it'd be nice to announce it on the apache
lists, so those who didn't think about writing tests before, can easily
do it now, when they have the documentation to follow.

The doc I'm talking about resides in
modperl-docs/src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod

To retrieve the repository do:

  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login

password: anoncvs

  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic \
co modperl-docs

You probably want to subscribe to these two mailing lists:

docs-cvs-subscribe@perl.apache.org
docs-dev-subscribe@perl.apache.org

The first one is for cvs commits and the second is for discussions.

Then you can post to the modperl docs discussion list. To post take
the docs-dev-subscribe@perl.apache.org address and remove the
-subscribe part from it. Please don't advertise the list's direct
address so we won't get spammed. Thanks.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/