httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Benson <>
Subject Belated introduction
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:06:25 GMT

I suppose that I should have introduced myself to you all before my first
post, but I had a head full of code and I forgot :-]

So here goes: I've just started working for Red Hat, with Mark Cox and Joe
Orton (amongst others), and I'm looking at replacing their prototype live
testing thing with httpd-test. I'm going to be writing a bunch of tests
which will hopefully get merged into httpd-test, if you like them.

I'm currently getting up to speed with the internals of Apache, and trying
very hard not to ask stupid questions, so please be considerate if I
suddenly ask something stupid ;-)

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ ][ GnuPG 60E8793A ]

View raw message