httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: How to make the c-modules run?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:11:59 GMT
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Gary Benson wrote:

> Should I be doing something special to make the c-modules get built?
> The only notable error I ever see is that "apxs -q BINDIR" fails twice
> whilst configuring the server. I don't know if this is an Apache 2.x thing
> since I'm using 1.3.20, but if it is could someone please advise me as to
> where it should point.

the BINDIR warning should be gone now.  however, none of the c-modules
have been ported to 1.x (some are not portable, e.g. mod_client_add_filter)
i just made a change so the modules are compiled with -DAPACHEx (1 or
2) if you're interested in porting.

you'd just need to remove this line:
#define HTTPD_TEST_REQUIRE_APACHE 2

and do things conditionally based on #ifdef APACHE2, #ifdef APACHE1