httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/flood config.h.in configure.in flood.c flood_easy_reports.c flood_farm.c flood_net.c flood_net_ssl.c flood_report_relative_times.c
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:35:50 GMT
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:26:39AM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> jerenkrantz    01/08/23 21:26:39
>
>   Modified:    flood    config.h.in configure.in flood.c
>                         flood_easy_reports.c flood_farm.c flood_net.c
>                         flood_net_ssl.c flood_report_relative_times.c
>   Log:
>   Per Sander, Linux 2.4 returns EAGAIN when we run out of ports.

This was a royal screw-up on my part.  I only meant to commit
flood_net.c, but all of the fork stuff slipped in.  It wasn't
really ready for commit.  But, uh, yeah, it's there now.  =)

I'll test it some more (it works) and then I'll commit lines to CHANGES
with what I really changed on this commit.  *sigh*  -- justin