httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject A request
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:01:12 GMT
not sure how easy this would be to implement...

but what I would really like to see is some kind of test harness
which I could use to test filters/requests in, without having to start
up a web server
and have other things interfere with the testing.

so the test harness would have a screen where I could put in a request,
and see what goes
on after every hook.
(with before & after photos of the request/server/connection rec structures)

this could be extended and would make regression testing quite easy.

(I wish I had some time to do this, but if someone else is looking for
something cool to do...)