httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From john sachs <jsa...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: commit?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:42:50 GMT
ok, i am attaching the 'hello world' PHP test.
if you get the php source tarball, and look under php-4.0.x/tests, i made testcases out of
every .phpt under that directory.

you will see a reference to &Covalent::TestEnv::has_php in the .t.  TestEnv.pm is attached
and should be pretty self explanatory... dougm mentioned possibly adding something like that
to the harness itself, so maybe we can get rid of that later.

let me know if anyone has questions or comments...
-j