httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/flood - Imported sources
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:25:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've committed what we have for flood and I believe that we will be
using this repository instead of our own internal one.  Roy, Aaron,
and myself have ideas as to where this code is all headed.  It is
nowhere near complete, but it pretty much does all of the basic HTTP
type requests (including SSL).  Of course, anyone else is welcome to
join in the development.

Right now, flood can make basic requests in a threaded environment.
I'll try and commit some examples to the repository soon (the examples
we have are eBuilt-specific).  Flood's config syntax is entirely
XML-driven.  Please read the CONFIG, STATUS, and DESIGN files in the
repository for more details.

FWIW, flood is built entirely around APR - for good or bad.  So, a
lot of the discussion that Aaron and I have been having on dev@apr
is because of our experience building flood.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.  =) -- justin