httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Test framework code. :-)
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:14:33 GMT
> > I suggest we simply create a new unix group for the test repository and
> > add everyone interested to that group.  I do not want to play games on
> > the CVS module directory side because that will fail as soon as someone
> > without write access to both repositories tries a commit.

I talked to Brian and we decided to just use the apcvs group for the
module, meaning all of the committers can write to it and we control
commit access via the avail file, like the docs projects.  I think that
is safer than adding a bunch of people to the httpd group.

Everyone in httpd, APR, libapreq, and mod_perl can now commit.

....Roy