httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary windows 2.4.x distribution
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:40:14 GMT
re: 5, I do not know about conventions on linux distros, and even less on
windows 7 conventions, but what I am looking to do for AIX is separate the
required parts )the real rte aka run-time-env with nice to have files such
as manual and man pages, and maybe other items.

I would very much appreciate "guidance" regarding how the devs look at the
different directories, especially what could/should be loaded read-only
(such as executables and modules and could be md5 signed each individually
as an additional element of a trusted installation, and files that are
expected to be edited or modified (such as httpd.conf).