httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIX packaging
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:59:38 GMT
yes, README, is needed of course, but it is the same as for the buildpkg.sh
script.
Be in the httpd project root and execute build/pkg/buildaix.ksh

I am going to make a modification (install the zlib developer rpm that is
part of the standard AIX toolbox, so readly available, and add the the AIX
fileset bos.adt.insttools is needed as well.

(README coming soon)