httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From HAMMER Cédric Ext ROSI/DPS <chammer....@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: httpd 2.2.6 - rpm build on rhel3
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:29:42 GMT

Ok, I found the answer ...
The apu-1-config is in fact located in apr-util-devel ...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : HAMMER Cédric Ext ROSI/DPS [mailto:chammer.ext@orange-ftgroup.com]
Envoyé : mardi 11 septembre 2007 15:06
À : packagers@httpd.apache.org
Objet : httpd 2.2.6 - rpm build on rhel3

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to build a rpm from httpd 2.2.6 tar.gz on RHEL3, using rpmbuild -tb httpd 2.2.6.tar.gz,
 but I always get the same message error:

error: Failed build dependencies:
        /usr/bin/apu-1-config is needed by httpd-2.2.6-1

I used to have

error: Failed build dependencies:
        /usr/bin/apr-1-config is needed by httpd-2.2.6-1
        /usr/bin/apu-1-config is needed by httpd-2.2.6-1

which I managed installing apr, apr-util and apr-devel but I don't know what to do with the
apu one ...  The thing is I've seen it could be in the apr-devel-1.2.8 package, but it's not
appearing in the one I've installed (there's only apr-1-config in /usr/bin/).

can anyone help pliz ?

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform
the sender.