httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Mark Constable <ma...@renta.net>
Subject Re: Changing SERVER_CONFIG_FILE
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:39:29 GMT
On Tuesday 12 June 2007 16:37:49 Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
> ./configure --with-program-name=apache2 --enable-layout=Debian
> yields a binary with SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf" for
> me. Seems I can't reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks for the confirmation that it "just works" for you
so it's something deeper in the system that I have yet
to figure out.

I just copied my ArchLinux abs system across to a Debian
server (with only the pacman package installed) and lo n
behold I get the right Debianized settings even though I
am not using the debian build system or have anything to
do with it other than building an ArchLinux package on a
Debian4 system.

I guess the difference is perhaps something to do with
the local Debian apr and/or apr-util installation.

--markc