httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From "Charles A. Landemaine" <landema...@gmail.com>
Subject How to define the location of libraries?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:26:10 GMT
I am porting Apache to PC-BSD and Apache will be installed under /
 Programs. From the man pages, I can use the -d flag to define the root
 directory and the -f flag to define the path to the config file.
 Unfortunately, although the libraries are there, Apache can't find
 them:

pcbsd# /Programs/Apache2.2.3/sbin/apachectl -d /Programs/Apache2.2.3/ -
 f /Programs/Apache2.2.3/share/examples/apache22/httpd.conf start
 /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libaprutil-1.so.2" not found,
 required by "httpd"
 pcbsd# ls /Programs/Apache2.2.3/lib
 apr.exp                 libapr-1.so             libaprutil-1.so
 aprutil.exp             libapr-1.so.2           libaprutil-1.so.2
 libapr-1.a              libaprutil-1.a
 libapr-1.la             libaprutil-1.la
 pcbsd#

Do you know how I could solve this problem?
Thanks,

--
Charles A. Landemaine.