httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: So, did anybody subscribe yet?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:30:48 GMT
Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> (So we have at least RH, Debian, Ubuntu here.  Apologies to Graham for
> me not knowing what distribution team (if any) he's part of.)

I am not part of a distro, but ASF - so far I've managed to get RPM spec
files, and a script to build Solaris packages into httpd and APR. What
would be ideal is to get a Debian based package file committed to the
httpd and apr trees as well. I don't know anything about Debian packages
(yet) - is it possible to get an official packaging file contributed for
inclusion?

Regards,
Graham