httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: So, did anybody subscribe yet?
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:23:01 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:

> Given the deafening silence, and the complete lack of response from the
> various package managers I've attempted to contact, it would seem that
> we're not getting a whole lot of support for the idea of a packagers
> mailing list. I think that the conversation would be very helpful for
> the users, but we need the participants yet.
>
> So, I was wondering if anyone subscribed while I wasn't looking. Anybody
> out there?

I am out there.

I have been busy trying to get Sunfreeware to support APR as a system
library - they still package subversion depending on httpd, which has
been a reason why local Sun admins here won't install subversion from
Sunfreeware. If we can get the Sunfreeware people onto this list it
would be a good thing.

Regards,
Graham