httpd-packagers mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject So, did anybody subscribe yet?
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:45:50 GMT
Given the deafening silence, and the complete lack of response from the
various package managers I've attempted to contact, it would seem that
we're not getting a whole lot of support for the idea of a packagers
mailing list. I think that the conversation would be very helpful for
the users, but we need the participants yet.

So, I was wondering if anyone subscribed while I wasn't looking. Anybody
out there?

--
---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: rbowen@rcbowen.com signed email body (340 characters)
Date: on 26 March 2005 at 18:45:43 UTC
To:   packagers@httpd.apache.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAADXrUVCVAEAAN0CAAIAAgACACD4hP3HCWz08C5787n8Mt/qdg2KZC
GciC18hFq8xe5/SgEAyDpfI7T/73KTLlXP2RQEbNlZpYKPocnKo1O7kWkekNkDhd
Up34rBQjSNtFew3oJmE6Ia1Eo2o6AjEaBobHgc/w==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------