httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: apr_json.h not found!
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:46:00 GMT
As far as I can see it is only part of APR-UTIL 1.7.x, which did not yet
see any release. You would need to check it out from svn, run buildconf
in the checkout and then do the usual configure, make, ...

But note it is not released software. Good enough for testing and
probably a first APR-UTIL 1.7 release is not too far away.

Regards,

Rainer