httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moo <mookimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No content returned from directive handler sample.
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 15:55:04 GMT
Well I have tired what you suggested Eric but to no avail so
regrettably no further forward. I have even tried several variations
in both the Location and Directory entries.

The Apache2 install I have is stock on Ubuntu 18.04 so I don't think
there are any proxying modules in place.

Can you, or indeed anyone, tell me how I can write 'debug' output to
either the console or one of the Apache logs please. If I can do this
I'll at least be able to see if my code is being called prior to the
DECLINE.