httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change the content-length header for other filters
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 13:43:51 GMT
On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Andre Rothe
<andre.rothe@zks.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> I don't know, how mod_webobjects will read the request content,
> but it seems, that my changes on the request are not transparent.
> It is not a problem of the transmitted data, it is a length problem
> (if I don't change the content length, the request will be processed).

It uses the old ap_get_client_block() interface instead of using the
bucket brigade directly.  It does appear to copy the content length
before the first read is performed [meaning your input filter has not
run for the first time when it looks at the length).

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com