httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Kennedy <jus...@justinkennedy.ca>
Subject server directives are lost when activating module in vhost
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:45:15 GMT
Greetings,

I have these two directives specified in the root httpd.conf:
ServerTokens Prod
ServerSignature Off

Those directives are being honored and all is well, until I activate my
module within a virtual host. Once that happens, these directives are
ignored.

Is it possible for my module to be interfering with the other directives
outside of my module configuration? If so, I'm thinking this could this be
happening in my merge configuration hook, even though I only deal with
directives related to my module.

Any ideas?

For debugging, it would be helpful if I could output the value of this
directive in the various methods of my module. How can I access the value
of this directive from within my module?

Thank you,

--
Justin